CONNECT & PLAY
- MUD Intro FAQ
- Merentha FAQ
- Merentha Law and Rules
- About Merentha
- Who's Online
- Player Directory
- Player RL Pictures
- Character Sketches
- Player Web Links
- Artwork and Banners
- The Creators
- Fighter/Rogue Skills
- Magical and Faith Spells
- Races of Merentha
- Classes in Merentha
- Kingdoms of Cardania
- Guilds of the Land
- Maps of the Lands
- Quests and Deeds
- Special Events
- Tales, Stories and Folklore
- Links and Affiliates
- Descarte's Textbooks
- Petrarch's Tutorial
- Merentha MUDlib
Guilds are collections of like minded people who have sought to join forces. As a guild member you get a guild ring but no other special bonuses are awarded to guilds. Guilds can purchase guild halls and even build onto existing halls. They may also purchase and run shops with part of the sales going to their treasuries.
To join a guild locate one of the guild masters or council members of the guild you are interested in.
Guild shields and logos may be emailed to email@example.com. Images should be 300x300 or larger.
* The guild hall of Northstar is built due north of a cave of
evil dragons in the city of Lanerell. It's a lodge of huntsmen and
* huntresses seeking liberty and amity throughout the realm. The crew's
purpose is to adventure by mind, heart, soul, and blade, and one day
* secure their own place among the constellations. Each member is
* * sworn to protect their brotherhood by the rules of the Star.
* The Star of the North determines our paths - for with its steady
* guidance we know it shall forever mark the night sky with its glow. We,
like that star, are eternal upon our chosen paths of adventure and have
come together into a circle of friendship and respect. We are those born
of the Northstar. May its light forever lead us to an honoured destiny.
The guild is 92% full